Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

@Yith the status has been updated! :laughing:

1 Like

Yer… Consignment Returned to Origin

WTF does that mean for you both :scream:

That would have worked, except I go to DHL tracking before I load up greyarrows at the moment. :wink:

And the saga ends. Delivered :star_struck:
Shame I’m in alloa.

1 Like

Finally…

1 Like

Did you get the runcam 90?

Why? It’s only 4:3 :man_shrugging:t3:

It’s 90hz refresh. The dogs bollocks in connected feeling

I fly 4:3! It’s great!

No, that’s the freestyle bundle, plus analog module.

I will get the 90fps cam on the next order I think. When the V2 module is available.

So far I’ve got it all working, with HDZero and analog. I’m just about to take a look at the video.

The fit on my with my huge head isn’t perfect. I think my IPD is too big and I think it was too big with my skyzones as well. But also I can tell that I can’t quite focus my left eye. Mind you that never focuses right even with my glasses. I will however get an adapter lens for that side. My right eye is perfect though.

I will be running 4:3 with these I think most of the time unless fixing the above fixed the problem. As with my skyzones I can’t see the very edges of the screens. It’s probably the IPD problem…

Anyway, even with that the screens are amazingly clear, absolutely beautiful… everyone else I know will not have the same problems I do!

1 Like

I know for you locked in FPV guys diving the smallest gaps then 4:3 and 90fps is the dogs bollocks

Us scenic guys like the 16:9 ‘cos it fits our tellies :+1:

I’m only causing bother, my turn as @notveryprettyboy is up in the highlands
:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:

One thing that is immediately obvious is that the OSD is a LOT faster than with the VRX.

Hopefully with inav too? But they have to update the whole page everytime unlike betaflight as I understand it

This is probably the thing that will make me get it :+1:

It’s down to the VRX hardware. The CPU is just not fast enough to process it.

Few days left at promo price :smile:

@Steviegeek wait until you have a go at the weekend. You’ll still have time to order. Your skyzones will sell real quick if you like em. At £400, its a no brainer

Not an amazing bit of video. I do crash a fair amount, but it shows off the very nice OSD. I had the analog module switched on which is why the audio is a bit poor,

It also shows how much easier Quicksilver makes Tinywhoop flying.

1 Like

What does it do that BF doesn’t?

Also, how many screens!? :laughing:

It actually does a lot less. All the guff for larger quads is removed. There’s a rewritten pid loop that is much clearer and seems to just work better than bf for smaller quads. Rx and vtx code is simpler and far easier to set up, but handles the new features of those things well. Its hard to explain.