Distance & Structures

@All

I think we all need to be responsible and do our best to comply with the law, if not then at least have the responsibility not to post it on line. If this platform or anyother for that matter has footage that blatently does not comply with the regulations it will only fuel the bad feelings towards drone flyers and lead to further restrictions to our hobby.

I have say that all the people I have encountered while out flying my drone have been very pleasant and some even interested and asking many questions, I do my best to make sure they go away with a good impression of drone flyers.

5 Likes

I agree with all you’ve said there :+1:

That’s great to hear :+1:

1 Like

I agree

The person creating the material is the person who is responsible for it. YT and others are simply the platform for which to share the material.

Of course there are obvious exceptions when the likes of YT need to step in but a drone flying 15m away from a building or a drone (pilot) being a nuisance isnt one of them. Theyre just the idiots that spoil it for us all. Sadly.

As long as the considerate, well meaning and genuinely creative people of this planet keep it real and professional they will inspire others to do their S**t in the right way.

1 Like

Is it the free custard creams and donuts that wins them over? :wink: :grin:

1 Like

@sunstone
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: