DJI Air 2 S Combo new and unused [SOLD]

So I’m well into my 70’s and became fascinated with the drone scene (I have wasted so much money on other fascinations as well).
I bought an Mini 2 _ an Mavic Air 2 _and an Air 2 S combo pretty much at the same time.

I have NEVER flown the Air 2 S combo so it is as new in it’s case. I thought of asking £750 for this or ONO. The original box is available.

The Mavic Air 2 is pretty much the same although I do have a vague memory of perhaps popping it up and down just once. How about £450 ono for this one ?

I live in the CW5 area and prefer collection (and any trial if you wish).
I’m prepared to deliver (if not too far) and you live in a nice part of the country where I can stay in the camper for a few days !

3 Likes

I am sorely tempted to make you an offer on the Air 2S. How long ago did you buy it? Wondered about the state of the batteries.

1 Like

I think about a year and a half. Is there a way to check the batteries ?
As they have never been drained through usage and then recharged I would imagine they are perfect. My understanding of batteries is that it is the number of charging cycles that reduces the capacity.

Have you ever charged the batteries?

yes … periodically checked but most often found to be at 100%

1 Like

They should self-discharge to around 70-75% after 10 days :man_shrugging:

If you power up the drone, the fly app will tell you how many charge cycles the battery has

2 Likes

Cheers
Will do what you suggest … let’s see !

1 Like

REDUCED … Air 2 S now £550 and Mavic Air 2 £300

1 Like

REDUCED … Mavic Air 2 S now £550. and Air 2 £300

2 Likes

Hi Ian,

I already have 2s otherwise I would have seriously been interested for a magnificent drone, especially at that price.

Try this site, you can ask here there are trustworthy. It’s worth to see if they will pay more or not but cost nothing to find out.

https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/sell-or-trade

Goodluck.

1 Like

I may be interested in this “ may “ but am struggling too make communication properly,
In the nicest possible way, it’s a 3 hour drive from me, so I need too try & check things via communication, as I wouldn’t want to make a journey that far & all is nots what & to make sure it’s what is :blush:, if that makes sense, I also mean that in the nicest possible way.
@Footloose if you pick up on this message, can I kindly private message you my number so we can have a chat, many thanks.

Fully understand and agree with what you say especially over the 3 hour drive.
Being the age that I am I hope that you understand when I say that I struggle to use Forums (it took me ages to join GADC and even longer to post the advert). Please believe me when I say that I’m unfamiliar with Private Messaging but I’m happy to use it if it is obvious when I log in or if you can explain !
Look forward to hearing from you.

Ian

1 Like

Thanks Ian
if I private message you my number tomorrow, then we will go through just the small bits id like to ask, I’m quite busy up till 4, so it will be after then, many thanks

Edit, sorry, just wanted to know if it has ever been activated ? If so no problem,
Also if I do decide to travel up, would you be willing to charge all the battery’s & controller up ? Just to make sure that’s all ok,
Lastly you have all the bits the fly more combo came with ?
Regards

1 Like

Hi Ian

As an Air 2S owner nearby (TF9) Tern Hill, Shropshire, I’d be very interested in the Air 2S if you still have it?

Kind regards

What happened to the days of orderly queue :smiley:

Hi Navigator

I used to teach at the Grove in Market Drayton (hope your not one of my old pupils!)

One guy has shown interest but he’s only a maybe so I guess that it is still up for sale.

Cheers

Hi Kirky

Yes I’m almost sure it was activated
Happy to charge batts and controller
Pretty sure all the bits are there

Regards

1 Like

Hi and thank you for the prompt response, much appreciated. Unless you are immortal and over 100 years old (mortal times) you would not have been my teacher, though you may be aware of my friend Bernard Chappel? We were at school together and while Bernard took the teacher training route at Borough College, I did the City University job and trained as an optician.
However, back to the subject of the drone. I’m going up to my daughters’ in the land of the Scotti today, returning after Easter, so if you don’t mind, I’ll contact you on my return and hope you still have it.
Kindest regards

Mike Williams

[ NOW SOLD ]

1 Like

I have edited the title to SOLD