DJI FPV Drone price drop

MPB have good member feedback here in general:

(And other related threads)

2 Likes

Should have checked here first. Good to hear though.

I’ve used MPB to buy stuff and they’ve been great. Everything is as described.

1 Like
1 Like

Not sure I’d trust anything from there. Surely anyone with any sense knows those places fleece you for what they pay compared to what they sell. The sort of place an ‘Argos’ (said in jest before anyone gets offended, I too, also love Argos) impuse buyer not aware of regs would go after they’ve thrashed it about.

1 Like

Only one of 2 ‘high street’ stores you can get your fix on DJI gear, great returns policy too

*not offended.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to keep a close eye out for a possible impromptu price drop and noticed this a day or so ago.

So a quick glance at the offer reveals that to get this £250 saving you have to also take out DJI’s Drone Refresh, buy the Motion Controller, buy the Fly More kit, buy another set of V2 Goggles, buy a second DJI V2 Controller, and buy another battery.

https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/fpv-combo-193017?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlaLu29aZ8wIVEOrtCh09jwZ2EAAYAiAAEgLMmvD_BwE

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an artistic license stretched so far beyond the point of elasticity.

Attention all. This is Rumour Control, here are the facts (Copyright Alien3, the one where Ripley goes from hot to “oh alright then”)

Another impromptu price drop from all the major dealers, now down to £1099, except Clifton Cameras whom are advertising at £999 but have no stock.

Update.

Jessops and ScanUk are selling at £999. If Argos follow suite I could be tempted.

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Now it’s getting really confusing.

All the chain dealers, Argos, Jessops, Currys, Amazon, have put their price back to £1249, all in the last 12hrs. Some of the independents, Unmannedtech, Wex Photo, RC Geeks, as examples, are still offering some discounts.

Interestingly I’ve not seen any similar price variations with other DJI products so it does make one wonder what makes the FPV drone unique?

Couldn’t resist, gave into temptation a few days back & placed an order, just hope the wife never sees the bill! Ordered a spare goggles battery which came today as well.

1 Like

Let the Crashing/Fun commence

8 Likes

Well done on pulling the trigger @Tony92 !

(see what I did there??)

1 Like

You might want one of these “Field charging made easy”

MK1

“Just needs an inverter makes being out and about a pleasure”

2 Likes

Get some of these bad boys too

1 Like

This is getting harder to follow than the FTSE and NASDAQ Indecis. Yesterday the price was £1249 from the usual suspects, today £1149, with some variations on a theme from the independent dealers.

1 Like

Nidge.

Buy the drone.

1 Like

I nearly did when the price was £999 but it went back to the RRP of £1249 the day before the 15% staff discount came into effect.

What I’m finding to be intriguing is the near weekly price fluctuations solely on this DJI product, where as the other drones, the Mavic’s, Air2’s, Mini’s, are all price fixed. Though I expect the price will be back up to the RRP by next Tuesday.

My interest in the DJI FPV Drone is due to its quirkiness as it’s neither a good FPV drone nor a good cinematic drone. But it’s definitely not £1000+ quirky drone. If the retail price drops below the £900 then it may be added to my collection.

1 Like

Come on Nidge…

You and I both know that the cost to offset your carbon footprint for the amount of energy you’ve used in researching all this now comes to well over £249 quid - you should have bought it last month :smiley:

1 Like