DJI goggles update

What was the outcome? To help others if they have the same issue?

Sorry mate iv only resolved the ESC issues and the accelerometer …

As for the OSD still up in the air, this mis my wire diagram iv change the Uarts as in the pic but still nothing :man_shrugging:t4:

For your OSD to work, in the ports tab toggle the switch for MSP for UART1 and your OSD should work. :+1:t2:

This one:

ports

1 Like

Nice, do you recommend it? So it increases range, does it do anything else or does it interfear with anything that’s likely to cause trouble here in UK on those frequencys? Is a neighborhood granny’s pacemaker going to explode and the local airport shutdown? Or is it’s all ok? I’m a bit hesitant! Thanks :slight_smile:

Not sure if it increases range. I only really fly a max 1200m loop with my FPV. But it definitely increased the signal strength for me when I enter the gully of trees and under bridges.
All it is, is the FCC USA hack. So stronger signal than all EU DJI drones.

1 Like

Cheers mate il give it a go tomorrow :+1: . Iv gotta strip the protek down and clean it due to it looking like the bottom of my fly mo :rofl::rofl:

Flying in long grass is not good especially when you crash as often as me :rofl:

I might remove the bumpers on it that make it a cinniwhoop, see how that goes :+1:t3:

Not really wanting to mod it at the mo as theirs plenty of power there for me.

But would be nice to see if Its possible to get it to fly smoother …

Thanks for your help as always mate :+1:

As for the weekend I will have to see where I’m at as I’m usually on call for work…:frowning:

I might be able to pop down for one of the days and defo get you a drink or 2 in as for all the help you’ve given :+1:t3:

1 Like

Haha no worries mate, will always help out if I can :ok_hand:t2:

Mine too. :grin: It’s a bit low-slung for long grass. I try and take off from my bag then kill it about a foot up when landing else, yup - total Flymo job. :no_mouth:

Lol… good to see I’m not the only 1 :+1:t3:

Its not to bad at the mo as the farmer has cut all his fields so cramming in the air time…

1 Like

Hi mate tried this last night and still no luck, what I will do when I have more time :thinking: is cross reference my other quad with the protek in Betaflight.

Im sure its only a case of ticking/unticking something in there.

Have a look on the OSD tab in betaflight and make sure you’ve actually got some OSD elements selected :+1:t2:

Ok il take some screen shots later :+1:t3:

1 Like