Dji goggles

Hi all i bought my dji goggles 9 june this year from australia from a dji authorised seller my hdmi as stopped working but work with my mavic pro iv emailed dji in a few countrys for an exchange but cis i bought them from australia i need a Australian address there still under warranty i payed 104 pounds when they arrived in the uk iam not paying again is there anything i can do to exchange them or am i stuck with them i like using them on my ps4 pro gaming thank in advance

I’m not sure anyone would replace/exchange them after this much time has passed, even in Aus?

Worth giving Heliguy a ring tomorrow to discuss your warranty repair options? They’re an authorised DJI repair centre.

Personally,

I would think you need to contact the dealer who you bought then from as they should be under the manufactures warranty This product is manufactured by SZ DJI Baiwang Technology Co., Ltd. affiliated with DJI Group.

Did you Buy care cover for these as you bought them ? If not I would think the fact you got them from Australia then shipped them to the Uk might just make getting the repair or replacement from DJI Only at a Cost Of repair to yourself .

@PingSpike Advice
It is Worth giving Heliguy a ring tomorrow to discuss your warranty repair options? They’re an authorised DJI repair centre.

Might just be your best option @rudeboy1063

Il just keep them as if i send them to the retailer il only have to pay the customs again when they cum bk to me not paying for it again there is a 12 month warranty with them wen i bought them il leave it carnt be arsed going threw all the crap thanks for ur replies cheers

Why there still under manufacturers warranty for 12 months so 12 months is not up yet ???

Not If you Put Repair On A return Address Label and Make SURE The Service Staff USE IT When they return your USED Item

You Paid Once You Do Not Pay Again For Returned ITEMS DUE TO A REPAIR

Though I might Not Put RUDE BOY as Your Name When Returning the Item

Yeah, I get that part mate, problem is retailers only tend to offer replacements on items purchased less than 30 days ago. Anything “older” than that and the retail will (usually) send it off for repair.

If you bought a TV from Currys they’d probably replace it if it broke within 30 days. But anything after that they’d (again, probably) just send it off to be repaired under warranty for you.

Again, worth a phone call to Heliguy if nothing else - they might say “Sure, post it in to us!” :slight_smile: