DJI Googles vs DJI Goggles RE

I am thinking about getting a pair of DJI Goggles; I have the Mavic2 Pro & smart controller. I mainly use my MP2 for photography and now starting to explore video. I generally fly VLOS (except on the occasion where I cannot see it despite it being only a couple of 100 meters away!). I quite like the idea of the head tracking feature, particularly if it works with video. The other advantage is that someone else can share the fun with you. I sure my grandson would love to have a go with the goggles. So, should I go for the DJI basic goggles or the RE edition; is there any advantage in getting the more expensive version?

This came up a couple of months ago, check out this thread:

Also, not sure if still available, but a member has some goggles for sale this last week.

Goggles are reserved for another member’s approval. We are just waiting for less windy conditions for a flight test as we both have new-to-us aircraftc to fly.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. I have had a look at many other threads too and decided the fully enclosed goggles are not for me. I have decided to dig deeper into my pocket and have ordered the Epson Moverio BT-35E and should get them next week. I’ll let you know how I get on with them.

1 Like