DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo

For sale is my DJI Mavic air 2 fly more combo.

The drone will come will everything it did from when I purchased it I even have all the transportation stickers still ready to put back on it. I have all the original packaging and spare props and sticks which have never been used.

It’s a tough decision to sell my drone but it has seen more dust then it has sky.
I purchased the drone back in may on release and it has a total flight time of 32 minutes.
Battery 1 has 2 cycles and battery 2 and 3 both have 3 cycles

Due to work and other hobbies I just don’t have the time to fly it and it just sits on my shelf or in the lowepro bag.

As well as the fly more combo, also included will be my lowepro dropguard bp200 back excellent bag and holds everything from the combo kit and
a DJI battery safe bag.

I bought the DJI refresh program as well which is still valid till may next year.

The drone is in immaculate new condition the only thing genuinely I would say is there are a couple of marks on the base next the the Mavic writing they’re not scratches or dents more like little smudge marks, I’ve included photos to show.

Located in Southsea, Portsmouth. I would be willing to deliver/meet within a reasonable distance but otherwise I would prefer buyer collection.

I would like £850 firm for everything and I’d much rather sell to a genuine person from here rather then fleabay.

Viewings more then welcome and weather depending I’m more then happy to show it fully working. Any questions or more photos please message me.

Hi is the drone still for sale. What is your best price. I am in bishops Waltham.

Hi, just wondering is the drone still for sale. What would be your best price for it .

Going by his profile page, @lewiswaite23 hasn’t been seen since 7th October :confused:

@lewiswaite23 More than two months since you listed this item.

Can you confirm whether or not this item is still for sale, please?

Thanks

Lewis

Since no reply has been forthcoming in the past three days, this thread has been unlisted.

Should the items still be for sale, just let us know and the thread can be re-listed.

Thanks