DJI Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 - offers, deals and discounts

Just bought one from Argos for the £549 but used 75000 nectar points (£325 worth). the misses is going to love me lol
cant even say i did it by mistake as i had to verify the use of the points by email lol

1 Like

75000 points ! That’s some going

the annual build up off points for the christmas shop which she didn’t purchase this year, i did so effectively it was mine really!

1 Like

Plus Quidco?

Always had poor experience with Quidco, every transaction I’ve had with them I’ve had to chase at least several time to get what’s owed.

1 Like

Pretty sure Argos are no longer on TCB or Quidco.

I use BA Avios Shopping for such occasions. Currently 1 Avios per £ but is often triple that.

1 Like

Quidco yes, but it varies on what you get it for and when ;o(

1 Like

considering they only released beginning of November wont be aa deal as yet i know they had a £50 off at xmas, but dont go on amaazoin as there selling for £100 more than on DJI website. or go on to very.co.uk and spread the cost monthly :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a Mini 2 Fly More Combo on ebay now for £519.99, ‘Buy it Now’. It states ‘condition: new’ but also says they’ve flown it a couple of times. Personally, i’d pay the extra £30 for peace of mind.

Have you looked at Very?

They claim to have 10% off your first order if you sign up to their credit scheme: https://www.very.co.uk/first-order-discount.page

I’m just concerned about whether they would honour the DJI warranty and the returns policy looks very bad compared to a few quid more at Amazon.

Tecobuy also has the Mini 2 at just £373 and the Fly More at £490!

Yes looked at very although I’m not interested in credit, but I guess you may be able to take it out and pay it off straight away.

Not sure I’d be to worried about their returns as I’d get dji refresh and go through that.

Good luck with the likes of Treco, 60% positive reviews,

And your worried about Very’s returns :rofl:

2 Likes

How did you do that when the max redemption is 40,000 points/£200?

It’s worth taking the credit and paying it off to save £55 (toward Refresh)

1 Like

@dulcificum. I bought three separate items / separate transactions actually using 25000 nectar point on each which was £125 each so overall was £375 saving overall. I purchased the items so I took the discount. The aim of my comment was don’t forget to use your nectar points if you buy from argos

1 Like

£504 for the Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo with code PACKUP20

3 Likes

Voucher expires tomorrow, be quick :+1:t2:

Still cheaper on very.

bought mine from Very and DJI Still honour warrenty etc as when you get the DJI refresh ccare pack they ask where you bought iut from

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random off-topic stuff

Don’t let my Mrs in this forum, otherwise I am busted :rofl:

9 Likes