DJI (Mavic) Mini 2

What even was that thing? I looked on the DJI site and I’m still none the wiser. You can stick Lego men on it? What?

1 Like

Lego & a small illuminated screen you can write messages on.

As I type this I wonder why …

You’d probably then have to register it being over 250g. :rofl:

Registered the day I got the Mini although it’s not something I’m likely to use outside unless it’s absolutely no wind. Adding a sail to the Mini isn’t a good idea :joy:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I did with my iPhone 7 Plus, it kept turning the volume down because I used a case so I flipped it 180 degrees and problem solved, the cable just reaches and no offset phone, works fine. I note that one of the earlier posts was using an otterbox case, I doubt many phone holders will tolerate one of those because they are so chunky !?

1 Like

4 Likes

Don’t put it down in the grass, you’ll never find it again.

3 Likes

New tactic to deal with Drone police, head to toe camo

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: DJI Fly - App updates and download links

Bought one

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Was going to sell my Mavic and goggles but seeing the excitement on here I’ve decided to give flying another go​:+1::+1::+1:

I fell out of love because of so much Bullsh@t with rules and tests and the uncertainty.

I still occasionally flew my Mavic with NLD but on the last flight 2 of the batteries had hibernation charging problems which I managed to fix.

Oh btw I took a 360 attitude and know I did not need it for the mini 2 but still took the test​:joy::joy::joy: got my ID card and stickers and insurance, thanks to the links in this thread that made it easy.

7 Likes

Good to see you’re still around @ziceman :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @PingSpike been a hard 18 months health wise and only way I need to be is positive so something like this wee baby will help :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got a SanDisk Extreme 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card for £20 on a black Friday deal so perfect for mini 2.

5 Likes

I have 48 hours to buy, did you buy @PingSpike

1 Like

I bought the care refresh package from DJI.

Thanks I will get, reason was asking as I thought i seen a website that covered for everything even loss of drone.

Is this the longest going threat? There are updates on it continuously :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No, not by a long shot :blush:

It’s just the most active at the moment because of all the well, activity, around the Mini 2 launch last week :+1:t2:

3 Likes

N0 afraid not - maybe a firmware update in the future but no pairable at the moment

So, was a bit miffed this week to see this issue crop up with good video being ruined by a dipping camera, but worked out it’s fairly easy to avoid…
Cheers
Ian

8 Likes

Ordered one from CameraCentre in Cardiff yesterday off the bay. Bonus 20% off coupon as well (max £75) so it’s cost £374, now all I’ve got to do is wait for the weather to stop being a pain! Was going to get a mini 1 so I could fly over people (A2CoC), but the coupon coming at the right time swung me over to the 2 instead.