Dji mini 2 custom controls

Hi guys. I would prefer for my left stick to be different. I would prefer up and down to be reversed. So pull back to go up and press forward to go down. I’ve clicked on custom on the stick part but don’t seem to be able to alter them. I’ve also noticed that on pos 1-2-3 that they’ve now been altered to what they were originally. Lol :joy:
Ta

Remember that link to the Mini 2 manual I posted half an hour ago?

You should probably read all of it mate :grimacing:

Especially page 30 now.

3 Likes

There’s also a manual for the DJI Fly app, but it’s not a PDF:

Scroll down about 2/3rds to the “Control” section and there’s a bit of info in there too which may help?

It’s also a year out of date :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks Guys. :rofl:

Unfortunately guys there is NO INFO on how to alter the sticks in custom mode. Not in the manual or the fly app Manuel.
Over :rofl:

It’s ok guys found how to do it on this site.
Cheers. :ok_hand:

Unless you mean the guy talking about swapping the ribbon cables in the controller, aren’t they just doing this?

There’s an actual video on it lower down. Very helpful. You go to custom then you might have to move your screen up a bit to see the button at the bottom. Click on it. I then placed my finger on the bottom section of the left stick and dragged it up to the top. When I did that the one that was at the top suddenly changed places. Then click save at the bottom