DJI Mini 2 flight over Torbay in Torquay

Weekend away in Torquay and I definitely wasn’t going to pass up on the chance of getting my drone up and getting some footage. Four cruise liners out in the bay during the weekend, where the weather was perfect. I hope you enjoy it, I definitely will be going back there again in the future.

14 Likes

Nice scenes. What frame rate were you shooting at as I notice there a little judder on occasion that I’ve experienced too. Now I’m shooting at 30fps

Thank you, I am shooting 4K at 30fps, my software I am using to edit in is also set for 30fps, but I seem to get this slight judder every now and then. I think it is more when you are panning round or up and down.

2 Likes

Nice footage
I know the area well and your video has done it justice!

2 Likes

Thank you, never been there before and loved it, definitely be going back again.

2 Likes

:+1:

Nice footage! Thanks for sharing.

Nice footage and some nice editing, what software do you use?

I record at 1080p with 29.97 fps which is perfectly good enough for anything you are going to put on the internet, and I have not had any jerky footage. If I wanted to record for something special or commercial maybe then I might use 4k. 1080p makes the editing a bit easier and smaller file sizes.

1 Like

Thank you, thanks for watching.

Thanks I use Cyberlink Director and Epidemic Sounds for my music. I had jerky footage before but change some of the settings and it went away, but appears to have come back.

very Nicely done :slight_smile: :grin:

Thank you

It might help if you set your project frame rate to 24 fps and conform your 30 fps video to 24 fps. That way your playback will be slower and a smoother.

Thanks I’ll give this a try👍

An excellent video, well done. I have fond memories of Torquay. The next time you go, try the other side Thatcher Rock and Cockington Village. You cud get there by horse and carriage at one time but I think it’s not running anymore. in all a lovely place.

1 Like

Thank you and next time I check the other areas out👍

Lovely footage of the area, just love Devon and Cornwall, such great places to be and fly :grin:

Thank you, yeah definitely worth a visit

1 Like

Lovely video and scenery, yes, it’s a bit Jerky at bits, I was getting bits like that too on my videos, now I shoot in 24 FPS and my project is the same I have no issues unless it’s down to me lol

Thank you! Yeah gonna try all the different suggestions on my next project and see how it all works out👍