DJI Mini 2 Fly More and a few extras

I had intended to keep this, but it’s just not getting used and it’s a shame to have it just lying about.

DJI Mini 2 Fly More kit with an extra battery (4 in total)
Was a replacement under Care Refresh with flight distance of 87km and 19 hours on the clock, has latest firmware for both drone and controller.
Batt 1 70 cycles
Batt 2 68 cycles
Batt 3 61 cycles
Batt 4 30 cycles
Hi-viz orange vinyl wrap which makes a huge difference in spotting it in the sky. Has two darker stripes on top shell where OP ID and mobile No stickers were on. Vinyl can be removed to reveal a spottless shell underneath.
Master Air Screw props in orange
Sandisk Extreme 64Gb
Skyreat 6 filter set - UV, 8/16/32/64ND, and Circular Polarising Filter
One red and one white Strobon Cree LED
Set of downward facing clips, set of rear facing clips
YX charger for charging all 4 batteries and controller at same time
Original DJI carry bag
RL SOCO case
Spare Props, thumbsticks, and the original charging case.
I have the original box and and charging outlet somewhere but have misplaced them. I can post on if they’re needed (if/when I find them)

Looking for £350, plus whatever postage/courier service you choose. But I won’t send it untracked. You are of course more than welcome to a face to face deal and have a test flight, but I need to offer postage due to me being in Scotland and most of our membership being south of the border. I am based near Perth but travel all over Scotland for work so could arrange a meet somewhere. Videos of it flying and more photos can be taken if you want them. If you want any more details get in touch.

1 Like