Dji Mini 2 + Fly More Combo and Goodies - [SOLD]

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well?

Most of you know I was super active over lockdown both on here and also out flying my drone.

Truth is, life has just got so ridiculously busy and even when I’ve taken holidays and taken my drone away (including 3 weeks in Canada) I just haven’t had the actual time to fly!

So with a heavy heart I’ve now decided for the moment I will be selling my mini 2!

This year I’ve hopefully got a lot of exciting things happening in my personal life, which will hopefully include relocating and if that’s the case, post new classifications I will be purchasing a re-registering a new drone in 12-18 months time when hopefully life is less Chaotic.

Now on to the good stuff.

Just over 12 months old, kept in really good condition, DJI Mini 2 Drone, Fly More Combo and Case. You can see from the photos it’s all had a fresh orange and black skin applied from Decal Girls and I’ll be selling with the Cree Standalone strobe lights (3 of them) red green and white including 2 arm brackets and 1 under belly bracket.

Just trying to login to my air data as well to show how many flights etc it’s done. I think there’s also still some extra props and bits as well. I’ll confirm when I’m home tomorrow.

I’ll happily be guided by the senior members here, but I think I’m posting at a good price, £400 all in and need to find out how much postage will cost, would prefer to send special delivery due to the value (if any one’s done this let me know)

***Update found my login data for air data

I’ve sent a couple of drones by post over the past week, RM prices are actually quite reasonable

I’d suggest your pricing is a bit steep though. I picked up a Mini 2 fly more combo for £300, though I know I got a bargain. Probably between £350 and £400 is more reasonable.

Good luck with your sale!

1 Like

Thanks @Kosymodo

In my head I was thinking the pricing for postage would be quite steep and was including in the price and also expected. Also been selling stuff on gumtree and getting ridiculous offers come through, forget it’s not the same on here, so with that in mind, I’ll drop it down a smidge. I had looked online before hand and was seeing used ones for about £480 hence the pricing.

You did get a cracking deal though :grin:

Watcha, super interested! Thanks for the heads up. I’ll dm you shortly but where are you based?

1 Like

Deposit taken!

2 Likes

Updated your title to reflect :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, I can confirm it’s now sold, shed a tear in the car too :cry:

1 Like