DJI Mini 2 plus Extra Batteries, Filters, Charger - Very low flight time [SOLD]

Hi,

I have decided to sell my Mini 2 drone due to a total lack of use. Whenever I get to fly now I always go for the Mavic 2 Pro and since buying this drone last year has had under 3 hours of flight. Not flown since April (for 16 minutes). It has never been crashed and I have replaced one pair of props due to my thumb getting in the way while hand launching.

Although not shown in the images, all items will be boxed in original packaging. I do not have the combo package but purchased 2 extra batteries and the battery charger. It also comes with a set of Freewell Bright Day 4K Series filters (£60 new), 2 Strobon Cree strobes and strobe holders, 64Gb MicroSD card and extender (to use an 8" tablet) with a 3rd party 12" USB-C to USB-C. I have been carrying it in the bag that comes with the Mavic 2 Pro Combo which I will also chuck in.

I am looking for £400 and if you want it posted that would be an extra £15 for insured transit (from what I have read). Of course, you are welcome to collect from OX25.

1 Like

Now available for £320 - collection preferred, but will post at cost.

1 Like

Have you tried eBay. While no one bit here mine eventually went for £40 more than I offered it on here. (Was also £400 with similar extras as yours)

Although I’d advise to wait for a £1 final selling fee offer email or similar so you’re not stung by eBay’s 10% final selling fee. Which is what I always do when I have something expensive to sell.

1 Like

Thank you Ade, I might try that at some point. I have not sold anything on ebay since they changed the rules and wanted all the commission and your bank details.

Yeah it’s a bit of a pain as they won’t release money until confirmed delivery. If someone picks up just make sure they choose that at checkout as you then both need to scan QR codes off of each other to confirm handover. There’s no changing delivery method once they’ve chosen it. Not easily anyway. Despite the hassle of confirming bank details etc initially once it’s done it’s relatively painless process.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m definitely interested in taking this off your hands if still for sale? Unfortunately, due to an RTH faux par on my part, my Mini 2 has just spent 3 days on the bottom of the River Wye so I need to replace it soon as I can!!
I’m new to Grey Arrows so not sure how to contact outside the forums.

Click on @Mavic2Pro name or photo and then message, from there you can exchange numbers etc

1 Like

Yep, found it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Now sold. Thank you Ian @Veeracer for making everything so easy.

@milkmanchris Hi Chris, would you please be good enough to amend the title to SOLD. Thank you.

3 Likes