DJI mini 2 with RC-N1 and Flymore Kit for sale [SOLD]

I’m selling my amazing DJI mini 2 with RC-N1 Controller, flymore Combo kit with DJI care refresh insurance until May 23 as I’ve had the the mini 3 Pro since Nov and haven’t used it since then. This little drone was my first and has been flawless in operation. The pictures and videos I’ve taken with it, since Jan 2022, have never ceased to amaze me, but its time for someone else to experience its versatility (sub 250g freedom) with the joy and satisfaction that comes with it. It’s the best drone for learning with as well as travelling with due to its compact size and lightness.

I can remove the decal eye and teeth as they are self adhesive and come off no probs but I did find they helped with inquisitive birds (maybe a placebo effect). :rofl:

What am I selling?

DJI MINI 2
RC-N1 controller and cables.
Flymore kit includes 2 x mini 2 batteries and charger hub , extra rotor blades and control sticks, carry bag, screwdriver and charger.
Skyreat ND filters ND8, ND16, ND32 and ND64.
Lanyard holder and lanyard.
Screen shade.
2 X Flytron Cree strobes and 3 x strobe holders (2 for legs and one for lower body).
Original boxing if required.

Preferred Collection from Stafford M6 J13/J14 (I can demonstrate it flying etc) or I can post Royal Mail Special Delivery with insurance at extra cost.

Please contact me through Private Forum Messages if you are interested, as I will only communicate with potential buyers using that method.

I am asking for £340 ovno.

Let me know if additional information is required.

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to buy the drone you are advertising DJI mini 2. I have a friend who has one and he thinks I could learn best from it.
I’ve just joined this site so don’t know what to do next. I would like to make you an offer.
Andrew Bottomley
You cal call me if you want in [NUMBER REMOVED].
I live in Gloucestershire so would want the drone sent by post
Thanks

Hi Andrew, it was my first drone and brilliant for a beginner with loads of YouTube content to help you along the way. My number is (removed), give me a call and we’ll see if we can do a deal. It’s the first time I’ve ever sold anything through this forum but if we come to an agreement I’ll send you my bank details for a money transfer. I would send the parcel with insurance, I think Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm has £500 compensation for contents for about £10 but I’ll find out for sure. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Colin, I removed your number as its best to message direct rather than share on a public forum :+1:

1 Like

Oops, Thanks Wayne, I thought it was a private message! Didn’t check thanks. :+1:

Hi Andrew. I’ve privately messaged you now!

Cheers Col

1 Like