DJI Mini 3 Pro login issues

Hi, I received a Mini 3Pro from MPB today without instructions. Dowload them from DJI but how to get things up and running is a mystery. Downloaded the DJI App which identifies itself as “DJI Shop” the RC controller says “log in or Register” and I’m logged in via the app (I think) and after pressing “Next” on the RC I’m told to “Check Network” What network? I cannot get the screen to change from that state.
Is there something that requires resetting from the previous owner?
So I’m stuck and going round in circles.
Can anyone assist please

You have downloaded the wrong app.

DJI Fly is what you need - from here

It is no longer in the IoS or Android stores due to some historic dispute with DJI.

3 Likes

Which model RC?

If one without a screen … Android or iOS device?

Hopefully the “DJI Fly App”? (as per @macspite)

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the response and after downloading from the QR code I had a battle with Moto telling me it wouldn’t install the app for legacy security reasons. Having got round that it is installed and after dismissing infuriating videos I still end up with “Log in or Register” on the RC (not N1) I get “DJI FLY isn’t responding” on the phone. Scrolling through other screens show drone status but a big red banner proclaims “NOT CONNECTED TO MOBILE DEVICE” And “Check Network” is as far as I get on the RC.
Not much progress so far…

we will have to wait until someone who is more up-to-date than me comes along. My knowledge stops with the Mini 2 :frowning:

Post a picture of the controller

Hi, GreyArro won’t let me post a picture…

Hi.I hope I,ve done this right. ( sorry no pix) There’s a first time for everything. I get “check network” Message after logging in, and the DJI website accepts my login after a bit of a battle. What network? If it’s wi-fi then how do I select mine and not my neighbours?
Cheers…

Use the upload icon

Hi. Sorry to be apain but when I did include a link to the photo I got a banner telling me the message cannot be sent because the photo is under review; I assume that’s the GreyArro censor.
getting bored now!!!
The RC (not N1) screen appears to be as it should apart from the banner on the initation page telling me I’m not logged in and cannot fly more than 50mtrs.
Do I really need a wi-fi connection every flight? assuming I get this sorted.? Impossible.
Thanks SparkyFPV

Great news… I’m in. A 20second YT video showed how to get access to the guts;;;

Thankyou to all who helped and gave their time to a newbie.
P.S. I used to work in BBC communications but left it all behind in 2005 and everything has changed.

No such thing

No just to register the device and to update the flight logs and any firmware updates