DJI Mini 3 Pro -Maximum Video Length?

Is there a maximum video length with the M3P? I don’t mean segments, total length.

I was recording @ 1080/50 today and the video ended after about 28:30. There is plenty of room on the SD card

There was a very small amount of raindrops landing on the RC, maybe one of these random drops landed on the end video button?

You can record until you run out of storage. There is no maximum amount of time.

Thank you too, for a perfectly descriptive topic title :blush:

2 Likes

So as I suspected, a random raindrop. :open_mouth:

What the chances of that landing on your lottery numbers !

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s how raindrops work :thinking: :slight_smile:

I’d be more inclined to go with some random software bug or glitch :confused:

Yep that’s Camelot , my luck anyway :smiley:

I’m sure you’ve checked. But there is a maximum file size! So it goes onto the next file. It could also have put it in a new folder if the file name was 999?

1 Like

Happens on the tablet I use for work, and both of my samsung phones. Also the touch screens on the machines I work on. Sometimes they load wet material onto the machine, a water bead fals onto the screen and rolls down it, the mouse tracks it and selects everything it touches on its way past.

I am nowhere near file 999, not even close to file 100 yet.

Yes, I did see other things on the screen being selected by raindrops earlier in the flight.

I never knew this , I thought only our screens work via the finger / fingers didn’t think rain would do that , like those gloves you buy for the winter with the power logo on the finger is the only finger tip of the glove that will work on your phone if you know what I mean , saying that at some point I think we’ve all answered our phone or rang some one by accident with our phone in our pocket , hmm got me in a lot of trouble that ! :scream:

The human body is about 60% water so I’m not that surprised.