DJI Mini 3 (Pro) - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Oops, pretty sure that’s not what active track is for! He’s lucky the bus driver was at nice as he was.

Sorry not sure on how you embed YouTube links

3 Likes

Hi @HARSH I’ve edited your post to include the OneBox preview.

To do this just paste the YouTube link into a new line of its own with no spaces etc.

No need to use the insert hyperlink button in the message composer or any embed code, its all done automatically for you if you follow the above.

www.youtube.com/justlikethis

Ha, I just put it in like that first, then thought, oh I’m sure it’s not as simple as that! Thanks though, I’ll know next time.

1 Like

Surely if you are doing that you have the drone higher than any perceived obstacles…Like vans or even school buses, at least lamp post height…

2 Likes

I see…My Wife’s Legs are in the same position…On her Bottom. :rofl:

Thought this one was informative about the Mini 3 tracking options.

To be honest, I can’t even see myself using active track as anything other than an assist when you’re flying anyway, don’t think I’d want it flying in a situation where you couldn’t take control (e.g. riding a bike) which is what all these demos seem to be of.

1 Like

Might be worth trying out with the kids, will exercise them a bit.

Two days to go until stock gets released wow excited

2 Likes

Hi

I have two questions if I may:

1. Where is the best place to buy a drone (DJI Mini 3) ideally in the Southwest(Devon/Cornwall) or just stick to online ?

2. With the impending changes to drone classifications, even if I was thinking of buying a DJI Mini 3(under 250 grams), which technically speaking would not currently have the new C markings. Therefore, am I better to wait until 2023 else I could potentially risk that drone then being pushed or labelled as a legacy drone and pushed into the A3 classification or do I have hold of the wrong end of the stick regarding this ?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

Hi @jek and welcome to GADC, loads of info in this thread that will answer you question

1 Like

As Chris has stated - loads of info in the thread …

1. For me it would be Argos - but yeah to their own :man_shrugging:

2. IaninLondon sums it up quite nicely …

… in this thread - 22 April :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you, I will have a watch.

Cheers

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: DJI (Mavic) Mini 2

I am guessing Argos will put these on sale tomorrow?

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m currently refreshing the Argos website about every 5 mins just now :joy:

1 Like

I’m sure there will be those that took a picnic to their local Argos store and are sat there gently drumming their fingers on the counter top, too.

Those that set out early enough, at least …

Some managed to get inside …

1 Like

2 Likes