DJI Mini 4 Pro and all other editions - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Just heard the Mini 4 will be out next year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So should I buy the Mini 3 or wait for the release of the Mini 4 incase its better? :thinking:

1 Like

Wait it’s gonna have an 8k camera :fist_right:

1 Like

And 2 hour flight time. :+1:

Actually - my original MP has a 2 hour flight time … but it needs 5 battery changes to achieve it. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Watched a YT before on mid flight refuelling (charging) using a wing and the drone landing on top to recharge :grinning:

If it has manual mode and works with the goggles I’m in for the Mini 4.

2 Likes

So it’s going to have one of those nuclear or quantum batteries :wink:

1 Like

There’s so much wasted space between atoms in anything … and between the electrons and the atomic nucleus. Just need to use all that wasted space to store more electrons.

I’m working on it … :+1:

3 Likes

Did you know that if you removed all the space in all the atoms in every person in the world, what is left would fit into a space the size of a sugar cube

It’ll be that good it will even fly itself from the Chinese factory on one battery :wink:

A2 ?

1 Like

So who will start the Mini 5 thread later today? :joy:

1 Like

How sweet! :+1:

Yeah - it would be a very heavy sugar cube.

So whats all this about high energy charges strapping the householders then? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Too many rich pensioners living too long ;o)

aint that the truth!.. :rofl: Never thought I’d make it!!

Sounds like the inside of my head…

Not even flown my Mini 3 Pro yet and we are already talking about the Mini 4 wowzers

2 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: