DJI Phantom 4 Advanced with 1000nit display NOW SOLD

Morning

It is.

We are just out for a walk in the next 20mins, but we will be back later.

Ok sounds good, will be in touch to sort something out and a make a deal. Busy today but will talk with you tomorrow. Out for a along walk in the morning, So will contact you tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully come to an arrangement. It is the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 as that will go on the smart controller.

Best Stu,

According to the ad this is just a Phantom 4 Advanced, not the Pro V2.0, so it won’t work with the Smart Controller.

Just to be clear:

Controller:

Brand New Model GL3000E – Built in 1000 nit screen

Drone:

Prone 4 Advanced +

1 Like

Hi there, hadn’t realized that, so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

No problem, better to get what you want right.

Hi there Jek, can you get airdata on your controller?

You can put third party apps on the Pro+ controller, I’ve got Litchi on mine. It’s only the GL300 series controller with a built in (old) Android screen.

Hi there, What’s the best offer you will except for the drone Jek? I will offer you £600 including delivery.

Delivery with DPD and insured is around £40-£50 because of transporting batteries. Second hand used controllers are around £300. This is a brand new one, the drone is like new and all the accessories. The camera on these as you might or might not know is excellent for photography and video and the great thing about the screen on the controller is that its built in(no phone) and can be used in bright sunlight. I don’t know where you are based, So I would go split the delivery costs…ideally I would like you to collect it to see and fly it and to see the excellent condition

1 Like

Some of the video clips shot with it…landscape pictures are too large to put up on here

https://youtu.be/FIy8X0APIuM

https://youtu.be/WiKzfLo1Ljw

1 Like

Original picture 23meg, saved down to low quality for this website(less than 1 meg)

1 Like

Hi there, based in the Midlands. I will go as far as £620, to cover the cost mate.

You can upload images up to 50MB on the forum here.

As is confirmed should you try something larger …

Thank you, I didn’t realise.

Pity as if you were local, I suspect you would rip my arm off. I think originally all the kit was >£1800…yes ok tech gets old and out of date. However, this pretty much has everything anyone needs if they are into serious photography or videos etc up to current standards. Some people just like whizzing around which is fine, but with the back pack etc brilliant for walking and travelling.

Happy hunting and thanks for your interest.

2 Likes

Ok mate, offer stands till the weekend. Please get in touch if you change your mind.

Best Stu.

Likewise with mine sharing delivery costs.

Hopefully you will find another, good luck.

Price Reduction £680

Sold!