Dji possibly pulling out of USA

Nidge

there seems to be a war of sorts , between the American government and the Chinese government, using the rest of the world as pawns. Donald fart and his government and his Chinese counterparts , could not sort a piss up in a brewery . and I say that about all governments including mine

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more, and I have dual citizenship as my wife is originally from LA. What Trump and his cronies have reaped upon the country is close to genocide They were off to a bad start when he appointed his VP head of the Covid19 Task Force, a man who believes that this is a plague sent by his God as a precursor to the Rapture.

I’ll stop now and wait for the voices in my head to go back to sleep.

Nidge.

2 Likes

do you have to be a raving loonie to get into the Amercan government, or any government for that case

This so-called virus is of Chinese origin (Chinese Originated Virus ID 2019 - geddit?)and was spread by homosexual airline cabin staff dumping it in chemtrails from aircraft to all four corners of the (flat - you gotta admit it) earth. It was also released by Huawei 5G equipment sold at knock-down prices to Western gummints. And Chinese drones flown by communist hobbyists.

Thank God that the sainted Donald appointed Mike Pence to oversee COVID defence. He and the Task Force are busy praying it away or, at least, to infect only the unwanted in society - the libruls, homeless, LGBTQ, women, non-caucasians, criminals, druggies and the poor.

Gob less, 'Murica!

1 Like

at least drone pilots have been blamed yet, that will come no doubt

1 Like

In all seriousness this could have a major impact on the consumer drone industry as a whole. DJI have been the top dog since the introduction of the Naza flight controllers and the original Phantom. The CONUS was their biggest market so for them to decide to pull out and only offer sales direct from China will have a significant impact. I do think the ongoing trade issues between the two nations has played a big part but I also believe the impact of the global pandemic has played a big part in their desires to restructure. I think we will see similar moves, not just from other drone manufacturers but from many diverse industries across the board.

Nidge.

1 Like

I love dji products, and the service they give. I`ll still buy dji

Its an unfortunate but wise business move by DJI - they know the “mercian” gov are just peed off that no american company made such fine products - pure envy resulting in “they are spying on us” mentality. DJI will focus attention on elsewhere for their products where no such nationalistic nonsense takes place i.e. the rest of the world. The mercian taliban will continue to just look after themselves whilst interfering all over the world - hypocrisy is a totally misunderstood word across the pond.

Hopefully that will mean more DJI drones for us… :+1: :+1:

1 Like