Overview
Date: 2023.11.14
DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.0700 ARB 2
DJI Fly App Android: v1.11.4

What’s New
Fixed some minor bugs.

damn bugs get everywhere!

at least they are just minor ones

I think I’ll skip this one as it’s Trojanware is unknown… if you do update let us know how you get on

1 Like

Overview:

• Date: 2023.12.27
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.1000 ARB 2
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.4

What’s New

• Fixed some minor bugs.

Overview:

• Date: 2024.01.24
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.1200 ARB 2
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.8

What’s New

Adds a display zoom setting that supports larger text display, enabling clearer presentation of critical flight information.
Introduces Before You Fly section that provides information on flight compliance requirements and important considerations for drone flights at different locations. Adds support for searching information on product usage, tutorial videos, and flight guides for specific areas.

Noticed a posted update for the DJI RC on the DJI Support site dated a 24.1 2024 bringing in the larger text features bringing it to version v01.03.1200 . I’ve gone the update process with the RC and my Mini 3 Pro but it isn’t offering me any update on the RC past v01.03.0600. Is anybody else getting this problem?

Also getting repeated “Server Error” problems

Try plugging it into DJI assistant 2 for consumer drones if you have it downloaded on a pc & try to update, I have heard of this happening before & this can be a work around, here’s the link if you have not got it,

Are you sure you have an internet connection on the RC ?? When flying, the RC automatically shuts down the wifi and Bluetooth connections - for safety reasons. Some times when you return home you need to manually re-make these connections .

1 Like

Thank you - it must have been a problem related to the “server errors” I was getting. Tried it again this morning and had no problem.

Overview

• Date:2024.04.11
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.1300 ARB 3
  • DJI Fly App Android:v1.13.0

What’s New

• Supports updated FlyShare for fast file transfer directly from remote controller to your phone.
  • Supports independent app update without the need to simultaneously update remote controller firmware.

Overview

• Date:2024.04.17
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware:v01.03.1400 ARB 3
  • DJI Fly App Android:v1.13.1

What’s New

• Fixed some minor bugs.