DJI Smart Controller [NOW SOLD]

Selling my Mavic 2 Pro Flymore Combo in excellent condition (I’m looking to replace it with Air 2S or Mavic 3). Purchased October 2018 from Phantom Flight School and only flown 9 Hours & 17 minutes (19 miles total). Mainly used for still photography. I have never crashed it and in addition to the accessories that are supplied with the drone and Flymore kit, are 3 x pair of brand new (still packaged) DJI Propellers, sun shade for the gimbal lens, 2 x Strobon Cree strobes, Polarpro Retractable landing gear, propeller clip, 3 x Liposafe bags and 4 x DJI ND Filters. There is some light scuffing on the body where the legs fold and next to where the gimbal protector fits. I have checked the cell voltage deviation on all 3 batteries and it is minimal, at 0.01v. The RC1A controller still has the original plastic/cellophane screen protector attached and that is why it looks a bit odd in my photo. Light scuffing where the antennae fold in. It comes with original Mavic 2 Pro box and the Flymore bag.

Also selling my DJI Smart Controller as I’ve bought a Tripltek 8 Pro. Purchased in 2019 from Phantom Flight School and again, in excellent condition. It has a tempered glass screen protector fitted since the SC was new which has a couple of very small marks on it, but the screen underneath is untouched. I can’t find the original box but the SC comes with a hard case and complete with all originally supplied accessories. In addition, I have included a screen and joystick protector and a Robotowerk neck strap and mounting plate which holds the SC in a comfortable horizontal tray-like position (have a look on Amazon to see some images of it in use).

I have done some research re the pricing and come up with what I think is a reasonable price and better than what you can find on Ebay. Selling complete kit (Drone and SC) for £895 + postage or priced individually at £595 for the Mavic2 Pro Flymore Combo and £345 for the Smart Controller plus postage. If you are interested and want me to start the drone and take screen shots of the Go4 app etc. (or we can try Zoom), please PM me. Happy for you to collect or if you wish, I can hand deliver or meet up if not too far away (I live in North East Hampshire).

1 Like

The MP 2 has now been sold to a member of the club. The Smart Controller is still available for £325 + postage

1 Like

Tagging @clinkadink re:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, Rich. I have talked myself out of getting a SC now. Whilst they would be a lot less faff than connecting my tablet, mount, cable, etc. I just cannot bring myself to half my current screen size and drop 3 versions of Android. Despite the great price :+1: Thanks again.

1 Like

No worries, at £325 this SC won’t be around for long :slight_smile:

Hopefully not, have PM’d earlier to say I’d take it. I’m desperate to get back with an SC.

1 Like

The SC has now been sold to Jon. Thank you all for your interest,

3 Likes

Look forward to seeing you back in here with a new drone :grin: thanks for the M2P, took it out for a short flight the other day, excellent, thank you

1 Like

Hi Dilip, thanks for letting me know. I always feel a little apprehensive when I have sold something that I’m going to get a phone call to say it’s not working. Despite the fact I know it is in perfect working order and as described. Glad you’re pleased with it. The chat I had with you about the Air2S has convinced me to get one and it was delivered today. Hopefully the good weather will stay for a couple of days so that I can try it out.

2 Likes