DJI Spark and Yuneec Mantis for sale due to earache! [SOLD]

I’ve been told by the other half to “get rid of some of them ****** drones”. Granted I have got a few more than I need, so to keep the peace I’ve said I’ll sell these:

1. DJI Spark, now red, but was white, spare battery, couple of spare sets of props, transmitter, original white top, spare gimbal (in case of the dreaded “gimbal overload”), extended range antenna for the tranny but not fitted yet. All packed in a yellow Peli type case that was nearly 50 notes on it’s own (fitted for Spark). Only bought from Itstor (refurbed) a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve decided to go in a different direction with my flying. The Spark alone was £300, and I’ve put it all together in the case. Looking for £400 or near offer (it’s virtually the Fly more combo). If I get the asking price I’ll even post it for free. PM me if you want pictures.

2. DJI Spark, now yellow, but was originally white. Comes with spare battery, transmitter, prop guards, original top plate, clip on undercarriage to keep it out of the dust/dirt, charger plug, and the leads. Comes in Black aluminium case fitted for Spark (lockable) also includes the Fly More bag. Was damaged, (cracked arm) but I repaired it with genuine DJI parts, and everything is how it should be.
    Looking for £300 for this one. Once again, if I get the asking price, postage will be free as long as you’re not in Outer Mongolia etc!

3. Yuneec Mantis Q with X Pack. I bought this, charged it up, hovered it in the house, but was then offered a Mavic Air cheap, so this was put back in the carry bag. Comes with transmitter, charger, 3 batteries, 16Gb memory card and the carrier bag to put it all in. This is as new as you can get for a lot less than the normal price. Looking for £320, once again free postage if I get the asking price.
    Don’t forget, Xmas is coming
    Thanks for looking
    John

1 Like

Hmmm. There is a way to keep the drones and get rid of the earache although lawyers can be bl**dy expensive!

5 Likes

I 'spose I could use them for drug deliveries!

Yellow Spark and Yuneec SOLD. I’ve decided to keep the red Spark as it’s virtually new.

1 Like