DJI Spark intermittent loss of signal

Hello all have had a few problems with my Spark loss of Signal sent it one company stating intermittent loss of signal couldn’t repair it. No explanation given sent it to another company associated with DJI waiting to see what they have to say.

Wish me luck regards Irvine

Even at close range? Much local WiFi interference or were you out in the sticks?

Which companies have you used Irvine?

TFIX in London the latest one is BUZZ FLYER in Sudbury still waiting to hear from them.

As my as my spark just cost over £350 I am not going to pay a fortune tor repairs. Regards Irvine

1 Like

Was close range taking off went haywire

1 Like

Hiya James,i see that Hobbymounts are now doing drone repairs,and there pretty helpful alround? Maybe
worth giving them a call?:+1::+1:

Do a factory reset . calibrate your compass at any new flying site set the home point check how many satellites you have SHOULD be about 14/18 In your settings check if you have any interference on your WiFi settings if so move your channel or go 2.4ghz then your GOOD TO GO

Thanks for the good info just couldn’t understand why I didn’t get any info from the repair shop apart from couldn’t fix it cause intermittent signal loss.

I am away on holiday so when I come back will try that. Just a shame still got my mavic platinum if the worst comes to the push Regards Irvine

Dare I suggest changing frequency, to see if that solves your problem?.

Dare Dare …