DJI Store opening in Birmingham - 5th August 2023

DJI have asked us to share this with you all :blush:

We are thrilled to announce the Grand Opening of the new DJI x Hasselblad Flagship Store in Birmingham, and we would like to extend an exclusive invitation to the esteemed members of the club to join us in celebrating this exciting milestone.

As one of the leading providers of innovative drone technology, DJI is committed to fostering a vibrant and connected drone community. To celebrate the launch of our Birmingham store, we are organising a special event that is sure to captivate drone enthusiasts like yourselves.

Date: 5th August 2023

Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you:

• Special Art Graffiti Performance plus a chance to get personalised DJI merchandise.
  • Exclusive Gifts and Limited Edition Bags.
  • Opportunity to explore our wide range of cutting-edge drones, accessories, and other innovative products.

Please feel free to extend this invitation to your club members or share on social media, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you and your members to the grand opening of the DJI Store in Birmingham. Together, let’s soar to new heights!

Best regards,

DJI | Hasselblad Birmingham Store

13 Likes

A meet waiting to happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, busy that weekend…

1 Like

So nobody else is invited? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Everyone else will be a gate-crasher.

3 Likes

As long as not a drone crasher

3 Likes

5 Likes

10% discount and I’ll travel up there….:partying_face:

2 Likes

Free Mini 3 to the first customer and I’ll be camping on the pavement overnight.

2 Likes

Can’t make it to be an Apple esque loon on the morning to high five the staff as I go in.

Might pop along later in the day.

And without a blanket too…:rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely - wouldn’t want to be so comfortable I overslept!

1 Like

Not if you tied a sting to your big toe and shop door knob…:astonished:

1 Like

My luck would be that the door opened outward and the string would just slacken. :confused:

Fair point, but a dog walker’s dog could wet wake you instead….:nauseated_face:

What 3 words or the store doesn’t exist….

Ok, I’ll own up, it’s the only way I wouldn’t get lost…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

///scared.hungry.puzzle
///error.dating.call

Thats too close. Stay away… oh dear not more spending.

That’s awesome! Gutted I’ll most likely be in Liverpool that weekend and London the following week :smiling_face_with_tear: will have to pop in when I’m back

Thanks, I’ll wake you up at around 5:00am…is that OK with you…:rofl: