Dorset/Bournemouth meeting - Revised Date - 25th March

BH10 4HG

Slightly different on here, but I’m not sure how much difference it will actually make

1 Like

Used Google Maps to get mine. LOL!

:man_facepalming:

I’m probably 70/30 for tomorrow.

Weather will be chilly and possibly a little light drizzly stuff later.

Well I’ve got everything charged up ready. I’ve lived in Britain for 60 years and know it can do what it wants, despite what the weatherman thinks! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hmmm. I’ll check weather in the morning and make a decision. I’ll charge things after that, and on the way down.

It pains me to say this… But it’s raining at the moment so I’m going to postpone this and see what next Saturday brings. I’ll amend the post later today as I haven’t got time to work out how to change a title at the moment. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :open_umbrella: :slightly_frowning_face:

The problem I have is that even if it stops, if the ground is wet, my quad is likely to get muddy and damaged, as that it where it spends a lot of time!

Ah.

I was about to get ready.

What’s the weather like in Bournemouth. are we off or on???

Opps missed this
:scream: :scream:

It pains me to say this… But it’s raining at the moment so I’m going to postpone this and see what next Saturday brings. I’ll amend the post later today as I haven’t got time to work out how to change a title at the moment. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :open_umbrella: :slightly_frowning_face:

The problem I have is that even if it stops, if the ground is wet, my quad is likely to get muddy and damaged, as that it where it spends a lot of time!

I’ve updated this for you :+1:t2:

I’m in like Flint unless it’s after the 25th when we’ll be sunning ourselves in the Carribean wonderland of Aruba !

What a lovely day it is THIS morning - Typical!

1 Like

Not sure I can make it next Saturday. Depends on someone else. Will let you know.

I’m up for next week…

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Cool 18th.:+1:

I’ve just had a horrible thought… The wife is away with our transport! Is it too late to change this to the 25th, I’m happy to leave it at the 18th but not don’t think I’ll be able to make it.

Looking at the weather, the18th might have been soggy.

And will have been wet quite a bit between now and then.

I’ll update the date in the title.

I won’t be able to make 25th myself.

That’s a shame. If we ever get this one under the belt, it’s my intention to do it again in the not too distant future.

2 Likes