Drone and model aircraft safety information survey (2022)

Anyone else had the email about the CAA survey yet?

Let them know your views when you get it (you get a link to the survey on the email)

6 Likes

Here’s a link to the actual survey, as they don’t appear to link to it from that page :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I’d just finished flying when they sent me this, had a good look around thought I was been watched ;o)

1 Like

Just got mine via Email ,so will fill out as best i can… :wink: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Just filling it in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had an e.mail earlier this afternoon :+1:

1 Like

My email came through at 5pm. Survey completed by 5.15.

1 Like

Yep, just completed it. Thought it was because I reported an incident.

1 Like

Just done mine too.

1 Like

Oh?

Do tell!

Yes and done

Done

1 Like

My slightly biased answers :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

I took the opposite approach. I just changed the questions.

Yup, survey completed

1 Like

I had my first uncontrollable flyaway with my Mini 2 recently, totally smashed, glad I have insurance.
I had flown from the same place with the drone before without any issues. I had just taken off after
checking the drone over and making sure the home point had updated, I hovered for a minute, and
all was fine. I increased altitude and at 25m it took off on its own and veered round and crashed into
a tree in a hotel car park, luckily no one was injured, and the only damage was to the drone. This was
a very scary moment, realising I had no control, and someone could get hurt. I have no idea what caused it.

1 Like

Yep, just done as well. Questions seem pretty balanced, though who knows if Big Brother will use the answers to tighten those thumbscrews just a tad more :sweat_smile:

Yup done mine as well

1 Like

Completed

Airdata UAV should show you what happened.