Drone Film Guide's Crash Course $9.99 until Halloween

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Drone Film Guide, I’ve just watched a few of Stewart’s Videos on YouTube in the past and enjoyed them. If you’re the sort of person who’s willing to pay for their education (:grin:) then this might be of interest to you. This is an email I’ve just received because I had to register to download his free eBook in my early DJI days (which was quite useful, by the way) and get emails infrequently enough that I’ve not bothered unsubscribing.

PS: Yes, I do find it slightly odd that a Scot whose main content seems to filmed in the highlands sends out pricing in dollars and has a business registered in Seattle, but it’s a global market these days, innit? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Paging @Kirky

1 Like

Cheers @BadManners yeah I see that mate , I’ve seen that guy on YouTube , someone mentioned earlier about him sending his fees in dollars as he’s from Scotland I think , need to check make sure that link is legit , soon know if I put my details in and then my bank zeros out :scream::smile:

I like Stewart. One of the better YouTubers. I suspect he makes tons more money from youtube ads though and most of his youtube content is enough imo to give you the basics and more.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if thisis actually on majority of the time. The iPhone photography school is a classic example of a course that’s constantly on its last few days of sale price. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah he’s Scottish, used to run a wedding filming business here, now lives in Spain as fas as I know.

1 Like