Drone Hacks app - How to enable FCC mode and remove NFZs on your DJI Mavic 3, Air, Air 2, Air 2s Air 3, Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Avata, RC Pro or DJI FPV drone

Just a little update on DJI fly app V 1.9.0, as I reported yesterday the app was very stable,
Never done a range test as I kept the drone close for the RTF competition,
However as said above yesterday quote below,

Which was V 1.6.9, so today the transmission was absolute c### the updated version and again the app started freezing again, which I have no doubt that it is my phone that is causing it, so I have done a complete erase and system restore, this is for I phone iOS, reason I’m also mentioning this is, as I said some months ago when you back up your I phone to the cloud and do a fresh restore it gives you the option to go back some days or a week, even if you backed it up today ( which I did ), so when I restored my phone I chose the back up 18 December which was before the app update I installed if that makes sense, so I have managed to go back to the older version of fly app where the transmission was excellent. ( V 1.6.9 )

It might be a little long winded and a pain but if you back up before you ever decide to try an app update, you can 101% go back to the one you had prior, some mind find this useless, that’s fair enough just thought it would be good for iOS users too know……
Repeating myself I know, this method is for iOS only, as with android it’s less of a pain as you can get all the apps in the archive.

1 Like