Drone Parts from Replace Base

Don’t know if this site has been posted on here before apologies if it has.
It’s a handy site to get replacement parts for drones phones comps etc
I changed the colour of Mavic air to red
Parts was cheap to :grin:

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/drone-parts/

4 Likes

That’s a really useful site! :+1:

Not cheap!! … averaging 1.5x to 2.5x the price for parts (for my MP) that I’ve bought via eBay (some from China) … but if something’s urgent then that difference becomes less important.

1 Like

I bought my Mavic Pro replacement motor and arm from them and being able to collect in person was an added bonus.

1 Like

Hi and Thanks for the post Just ordered OEM battery for Mavic Air £80 inc P&P so not overly priced hopefully :blush: although someone can tell me otherwise by all means :grinning:

Thanks for this post,
I had heard of this company but never used them. It’s good to get positive feedback from actual customers.
They will be my first port of call now, Northampton is handy to me also
Thanks
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

£69

But that’s plus post and packaging so he’s only paying a fiver more,
less if they ship it to him quicker than Royal Mail so not to bad

Hobby Mounts are reliable next day. Anything is quicker than Royal Mail.

Thanks @OzoneVibe good to have a backup plan :grinning: as @scorps has mentioned that’s + P&P and my original post said £80 where in fact it was £79.50 So closer still! What I did like was your supplier offered a second one for £65 :blush: I’ll know to ‘Ask the forum’ 1st next time :wink:

1 Like

Which would also take your order into “Free P&P” territory, too! :+1:

My original comment on pricing was more in relation to component parts. There’s far more UK competition for battery sales, so prices will always be closer … give or take.

Hermes?

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet my house either way on those two options.

1 Like

I just got what i ordered off them came with a £60 wine voucher :smile: