Drone Safe Register store burgled

Drone Safe Register store burgled:

If you are offered any DJI products cheap for cash then check with the police first and if possible get the full details of the seller

If you see anything for sale then contact Mark Boyt of DSR direct: 01243 882 440

6 Likes

£100k of stock…hope they list all the serial numbers as stolen with DJI, make them all useless.

Just as well they’re insured.

1 Like

There’s one posted on Gumtree in Bilston (Wolverhampton), brand new sealed £1400, might be one of the dodgy ones

1 Like

Items to look out for…

More than one trip in and out of the place and thats the best CCTV coverage they have ?

DJI MAVIC 3 SINGLE
DJI MAVIC 3 FLY MORE KIT
DJI MAVIC 3 CINE COMBO
DJI X7 CAMERA BODY
DJI X7 ADVANCED KIT
DJI CENDENCE CONTROLLER
DJI H20T CAMERA
DJI TB60 BATTERY
DJI FPV GOGGLE V2
DJI MINI 2 SINGLE
DJI MINI 2 COMBO
DJI MODE 2 CONTROLLER
DJI CRYSTAL SKY 5.5
DJI RS2 PRO
DJI ENTERPRISE ADVANCED DEMO
DJI ENTERPRISE M300 CONTROLLER
DJI X5 S CAMERA
DJI MAVIC 2 FLYMORE KITS
DJI FPV GOGGLES OPEN BOX
DJI OSMO MOBILE 4
DJI MINI 2 BATTERY
DJI FPV COMBO
DJI ENTERPRISE FLY MORE KITS
DJI AIR 2 S COMBO

I wonder how many of each item went missing :thinking:

1 Like

That’s the one.

This is what went walkies:

DJI MAVIC 3 SINGLE

DJI MAVIC 3 FLY MORE KIT

DJI MAVIC 3 CINE COMBO

DJI X7 CAMERA BODY

DJI X7 ADVANCED KIT

DJI CENDENCE CONTROLLER

DJI H20T CAMERA

DJI TB60 BATTERY

DJI FPV GOGGLE V2

DJI MINI 2 SINGLE

DJI MINI 2 COMBO

DJI MODE 2 CONTROLLER

DJI CRYSTAL SKY 5.5

DJI RS2 PRO

DJI ENTERPRISE ADVANCED DEMO

DJI ENTERPRISE M300 CONTROLLER

DJI X5 S CAMERA

DJI MAVIC 2 FLYMORE KITS

DJI FPV GOGGLES OPEN BOX

DJI OSMO MOBILE 4

DJI MINI 2 BATTERY

DJI FPV COMBO

DJI ENTERPRISE FLY MORE KITS

DJI AIR 2 S COMBO

Don’t know how many of each

That Zenmuse H20T is £10,000+ on its own.

1 Like

Not your average dumb thieves imo. Knew what they wanted and pre-planned their way in and out. Likely known by the owner which will be the worst thing.

Can DJI stock be disabled by serial number much in the same way a stolen iPhone is practically useless?

You would have thought so as they need activating out of the box ?

There are ways to activate DJI drones offline.

2 Likes

Brings a whole new meaning to flying out the store… hope the insurance at least covers the loss.

And again - 1 year later :

https://youtu.be/Lw_m_hltAJA

https://dronesaferegister.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/t/0495BCC8524CD0082540EF23F30FEDED/00E7BD93B367AC17CE63909E3969C05F

Just want to add, when speaking to Harrison who works there the other day by phone, he told me the insurance didn’t pay out for the previous one and sadly they were still trying to recover the loss, Then this :frowning:

Did Peter Jones not cover it then? :thinking:

All I know is, on speaking to the above person in question regarding the release of Mavic 3 classic, the convo came up about the prior theft, as at the time of the conversation, I was asking if they could price match or even better deal I was looking for, in that conversation the guy said what I mentioned above and that there still trying to redeem profits to cover the loss, also that they’re a small family run business, also on speaking to him he was very interested in trying to get back what was stolen if possible due to the loss that he said they had to eat the cost, as something to the affect of no insurance pay out.
He was happy that the prior burglary was shared buy you guys on the forum, which he didn’t know he said until I told him.

One would assume they’d changed their insurance since. You’d hope.

Drone Safe Store December Newsletter

To our valued customers,

After sharing such positive store news for the whole of 2022, we are sorry to share with you that we have been burgled again.

Monday morning at 2:29 am our offices were broken into and demo stock was stolen. We have invested heavily in keeping our stock safe and it worked.

1 Like

You’d like to think so, I can’t remember everything he said but the above is what he said.

What happened to Peter Jones then? :thinking:

Did he sell his stake?