Drone X Pro and Eachine E58 clones

Hi All
Anyone else seen this, its what looks like a mini Mavic Pro for £75

http://weeklypenny.com/drone-special/?aff=1561&sub=MFRB_Drone_WW&xcode=a7b95882-6571-492a-aa1a-072b232968b3&aff_unique1=432784474.1548771207

You van get it even cheaper if you buy more than one.

Barge pole and touch in the same sentence springs to mind

1 Like

Limited specs…
Shoot in HD … 720p tops ?
You’ll get exactly what you payed for.

It looks like an Eachine E58 to me.
I still wouldn’t bother with it though.

1 Like

I’ve read about this somewhere else, it’s basically an E58 resold as an xdrone and doubling the price. From what I read, the customer service was beyond crap.
As Chris says, ‘Barge pole and don’t touch’ spring to mind

2 Likes

Basically my first outside drone with a different looking controller. Range of about 150 ft and any wind will give you a guaranteed fly away! First time I tried to fly it the a small gust of wind blew it over before it too off. Good fun for kids.

Found the same thing on ebay for £36.26

1 Like

looks like a good way to kiss goodbye to your money !
Some
Chaps
Are
Morons

1 Like

@Brian I don’t remember changing my name by deed pole too chris nice bloke but I wouldn’t change my name we would have too many Chris’s just like Brian’s and Richard’s :wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

As already said it’s a rebranded eachine E58 which you can pick up for much less.

oYE, Wos wrong with Chris !
geoff, oooh, sorry Jeff !! !

2 Likes

It’s Brian putting words in your mouth

We all should buy one then if you get a visit from the police and they what to confiscate the grey drone that that has been flying about give them the rip off Mavic :wink::wink:

3 Likes

oye!! @BrianB i’m Chris
, cause i was born 2 days before CHRIStmas
He’s Jeff cause e cums frum op narth !.
He can’t help it poor lad !!:rofl:

Wrong Brian!

2 Likes

There you go @SkyJumper , @GrahameRob has come up with a good reason to buy one.

2 Likes

See what I mean
Right Chris wrong Brian
I rest my case

2 Likes

apologies @BrianB !, i had a dementia moment !.
(This is a classic example of not being able to edit your post after you have spotted your mistake !!!)

1 Like

I don’t know who Iam anymore!! Lol

2 Likes

A friend has just pointed out a site which is allegedly selling drones very cheaply: YDODXA.COM

Is it a scam?