Ebrington Hill, Warwickshire - Added to Everything Else in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Can be reached by car on tarmac road, popular with walkers but no issues, politness and co-existion :slight_smile:
Still image is taken from lower level looking up to top of hill

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 30/08/2021. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

My picture and Kuula.

We visited Hidcote Manor NT first and then took the 3 mile round trip up the hill,fun fact the highest point is actually somewhere in the field but is private farmland so not easily accessible. The Trig is along a wall also not easily accessible, in fact I couldn’t even find it with my drone!

I must say considering this is the highest point in Warwickshire this was really underwhelming and dissapointing. There are much better views in my opinion elsewhere (Especially Broadway Tower) and this is sadly not worth the effort if you’re not close by, or doing something else nearby, certainly won’t go out my way to go back!

DJI_0258-HDR|666x500

HaHa agreed, I only went for one reason :smiley: and won’t be rushing back, not even a decent pub !