Eggborough power station towers

Eggborough power station at dusk. Interference at times but mini 2 did well. Flying was all manually controlled trying to improve. Hope you all enjoy anyway.

11 Likes

Very nice. The music is spot on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’ve just about finished ripping all the pipework out of the towers, I cant see it being long before they think about bringing them down

1 Like

That would be good to catch on film. Did you get a demolition once Chris?

1 Like

Yeah caught them taking the ones at Ferrybridge down, Eggborough will be a lot easier to capture a lot more open, and loads of places to hide ;o)

5 Likes

Great footage and really fitting sound track.

Was waiting for the straight down shot and you didn’t disappoint :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks disappointment was nothing much to see :joy:.

Used to play in the ones at Thorpe Marsh when the shut that place down in the mid to late 90’s. Was never much to see but the sheer size always fascinated me.

2 Likes

Only ever went inside the cooling towers on open day.
Just makes you realise how small you are. Looking up amazing.

Willington for a meet in the summer ?

3 Likes

We used to get in there often either to piss about in the towers or to go to find “treasure”.

Had some crazy chases from the security guys as they used to get plenty of travellers popping in for some scrap.

3 Likes

Eggborough even sooner?

1 Like

Yeah 5 mins from me :wink:

2 Likes

Yep you got to let me know if you hear as and when
:+1:

2 Likes

It’s only 15 mins down the motorway for me so anytime that I’m not working I’m good

2 Likes

awsome footage

1 Like

Thanks. Wanted a little more but was getting dark so had to stop.

Neil, the film is excellent, you should place on one of those websites that pay if they use the footage. The music coordinated with the cinematic effect. Could you advise on the music name? Great work mate.

1 Like

Thanks. I dont even know any of those websites. The song in collision by ilya from Uppbeat website. Do like this track.

Yes, great music, camera work was steady too. Nice to have a focal point to film.

1 Like