Anyone working or planning to work in the USA might be interested in the following:
FAA UAS Symposium Episode II launches
on August 18-19, 2020
It’s back! If you missed Episode I of the 5th Annual FAA UAS Symposium, we hope you can join us for Episode II, August 18-19.
Episode II will NOT be a repeat of Episode I. If you enjoyed the first Episode, please take this opportunity to continue the conversation during Episode II. If you missed Episode I, welcome! We want to hear from you.
So, what’s in it for you? You’ll be able to engage with FAA and drone community leaders and insiders during panel discussions, roundtables, how-to sessions and virtual networking to help shape the future of UAS integration. More perks:
- One-on-one access to key decision makers
- No travel costs! Join us from the comfort of your own home!
- Make the most of your Symposium investment: Join or start your own roundtable discussion
- Our virtual FAA UAS Support Center will have the FAA Drone Guy Kevin Morris and other experts ready to answer your questions.
- There will be plenty of time to network and build connections!
Highlights of our packed program:
- UAS Integration Pilot Program (IPP)
- TFRs and assistance for public safety and emergency operations
- Public safety town hall
- Airport security and response plans
- Authorizations and waivers including what you can do with Part 107
- Real world operations
- Accident investigations
Reminder: Government, military and public safety rates are available. Student passes are available with proof of eligibility.
Register today. Follow us on social media for program and speaker updates. We hope you will join us next month!