1 Like

For yesterday :joy::joy::joy:
Same old same old, literally feeling it :no_pedestrians:

My Entry :grin:

4 Likes

My edit entry

3 Likes

2 Likes

Last call for entries ladies and gents. Get them in, you have 30 minutes drink up time :+1:

Is this the one, where the rules is we can only vote for a maximum of 3 …… :+1:t2:

No you ever read the posts :joy::joy:

Sorry guys, I forgot to click the button to allow multiple votes!!! I can not easily edit the poll. But I can delete it and create a new one? Will only take me 5 minutes?

2 Likes

Yes but I can’t find it, I read somewhere a maximum of 3 votes :thinking::smiley:

The votes were visible as well. I’m sure they used to be hidden until the poll closed (but I might be imagining that…)

This one was under the old rules, or at least meant to be. So Kirky was right, he could vote for all nine entries if I clicked the right option while making the poll :rofl:

It’s :fu:up there :joy::joy:

another F*%£ up by me, and I’ve not even had a drink yet!!!

@Sparkyws @notveryprettyboy :joy::joy::joy:

Your not @Kirky :joy:

It says

*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.
*In the event of a tie @Challenges_Committee will have the deciding vote.

So more than 3 :wink: just not your own :grinning:

Come on guys @Sparkyws & @notveryprettyboy , a gentle reminder No more mistakes please !, or your being driving the fun bus picking up members New Year’s Day ! Ohhh & dropping them off ! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like