FFS, Don't tell the wife!

Well I’ve gone and done it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
There seems to be a new drone in my bag, I don’t know where its come from honest hehehehe
I ended up taking the plunge and have bought a Mavic Pro 2, just how exactly I am going to explain it away I don’t know but hey what’s done is done now!!!
Here’s some footage from my second flight still not got it set up to how I want it but I’m sure that will come in time with a broken arm and black eye!!! lol

Howard

10 Likes

Hi love ,won a small drone in a local raffle,seem like it may be ok,although a bit of a toy,£50 tops i reckon,not bad as i dont often win a raffle?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bloody hell, how many more drones for raffles do we have to give away, this is the second one in a matter of weeks !!:wink::wink::wink:
Come on mods, this has got to stop !!:wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Now,theres a thought,Grey Arrows monthly drone giveaway/raffle!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Could save many a marriage on here!!.
How many do you think we could get away with?.
let’s face it they are so gullible, mine can’t tell whether i am fly the Air, Mavic Pro, or the Mavic 2 Pro !!.
Not that she’d care.

3 Likes

Well its got four whirly things on the end of each corner,what the difference ???:joy::joy:

1 Like

Well,if the dog can have toys ,and go for a walk,so can we!!!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Simple, just hide the Credit/Bank Card statement up, works for me.:wink::wink::wink::wink: !!

In all seriousness lol its one hell of a drone!!! very impressed with it.
as for the other half well if she starts I’ll just ask her how many pairs of shoes she has or handbags :joy::joy: she will soon shut up !!! hopefully lol
eventually

I think !!!

3 Likes

I just pull out last years Perfume purchases, that usually stops her before she starts, if that makes sense?

Thats one of those ones that sounds good in your head but we all know that its not going to go down that way.

Ignore it until it goes away :wink:

3 Likes

I bought 3x racing drones loads of batteries transmitter and goggles the whole lot before xmas she spotted 1 the other day and the transmitter said where did that come from ebay i replied how much £100 i said looking straight at her oh ok then that’s not as bad as i thought no it was £600 hahaha i just hope she dont notice the personal plate i just bought at auction for the motorbike last week i will be dead then

2 Likes

Mine still going strong thanks. I won a spark tho not a mavic pro 2. Awsome prizes in here. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am a firm believer that once its sat there on the side,they cant really say f@ck all!!

Iam a firm believer in i work hard for my dosh so I spend what i like

2 Likes

Brave Man :grin:

And my wife tells me the same, that’s why we have no secrets and she knows exactly how much I’ve spent on everything I/we own.
No secrets = a long and happy marriage.

3 Likes

That’s the rub :crazy_face: