Fife Coast

A few photos from a drive up the Fife coast on Saturday to St. Andrews. The light was pretty dull all day and by the time the sun came out early evening, the wind decide to get up, so didn’t get any photos in St. A.

Crail Harbour - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/400 sec @ f3.5, 100iso

Elie Beach Cricket Match - Mini 2 - 1/1250 sec @ f2.8, 100iso
The local pub in Elie, The Ship Inn, claim to have the only cricket team in the UK to play their matches on the beach.

Pittenweem Harbour - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/500 sec @ f5, 100iso.

Kingsbarns Golf Links - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/320 sec @ 6.3, 100iso - 3 image pano.
This was the only shot I could get without stands or TV camera towers as they are getting ready for the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on the European Tour.

St. Monans Windmill - Mini 2 - 1/800 sec @ f2.8
The wind was so strong at this point that the Mini 2 was struggling to stay in the one spot long enough to get a pic.

The Queensferry Crossing - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/320 sec @ f6.3 - 3 image pano
Stopped off in North Queensferry on the way home for a photo of the bridges.

10 Likes

As usual - a fabulous set John - great job :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder how many cricket matches have been stopped due to the tide coming in :man_shrugging: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks John :+1: Yeah I’d imagine there must have been one or two over the 30yrs they’ve been playing on the beach :grinning:

More cracking pic’s, John. The Queenferry Crossing shot is fantastic. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Chris :+1: :blush:

Unlike the Brambles Cricket Match that’s ALWAYS ended by the incoming tide … every year!

So gloriously British!

Keep meaning to make a note to fly my drone out to that … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: