Finding contact details for ATC or controlling authority

Anyone have a go to source for FRZ’s that don’t have contact details showing through the likes of Altitude Angel or searches on google. For example small airfields or heliports.
I’ve had a request for property images that falls @ 750m inside the Heyham restricted airspace. The centre appears to be at the heliport but there is a power station on the south side of the harbour also so not sure who to contact.
My normal go to Altitude Angels, dronesafetymap doesn’t give any contact or operating authority info :no_mouth:

Aerodrome numbers are in here…

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2021-03-25-AIRAC/html/index-en-GB.html

2 Likes

Shame on you for not using our own DroneScene

Maybe ask for it as a feature request

2 Likes

I’m sure the centre of the restricted airspace are those 2 nuclear filled big buildings by the harbour.

1 Like

I should of referenced dronescene yes, AFTER I’d checked dronescene THEN altitude thingemy bob & google etc I came up blank. It would be good if ATC contact info was in dronescene but I’d imagine it’s hard to find for some of the smaller landing strips & club airfields. :man_shrugging:t2:

NB: I know it’s not in your post but in others on the thread. Yes I do know about the 2 :radioactive: Kettles but it was the helipad that I can’t find the info on.

Not sure that terminal is used now, Centrica moved operations to Aberdeen about 4 years ago.

1 Like