Finding number of battery charges?

Hi all,
I recently bought a MP + FlyMore off Ebay, (having flown a loaned MP for a couple of years but had to hand that one back eventually).
It looks even more immaculate (like, absolutely spotless) and little used than the seller said. I understand from searching old posts that I can’t access the total flight time, but I’m still interested perhaps in the charge record of the batteries which I understand I should be able to access.
Can anyone explain how to do this, please? TIA.

@marinemavic
Use/subscribe to Airdata UAV
It gives you all this and much more…
It’s brilliant :+1::+1::+1:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As @Steviegeek says. Airdata UAV, you can use it for free, set it up to upload flight data automatically and you get to analyse each flight, signal strength, GPS performance and a whole lot more. It even convinced me to get a subscription to get more features!

This is data from today’s last flight

1 Like

The equipment tab gives you all the data on the quads and batteries, including number times used and charged, cell balance, life condition etc.
I’ll post some screenshots later this evening

2 Likes

All you’d ever need :+1: :+1:

I have GOLD account, costs me only USD 6.99 monthly

Cheers

1 Like

Blimey! Drowned in useful info. Thanks guys! :grin:

@marinemavic if you do go the AirData route, there’s a dedicated GADC discount code available in the #members-only category :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great, thanks PingSpike :+1:

Been a bit daft here.
Finally got the beast connected to my newly acquired Huawei Mediapad T8 (£50 brand new on Ebay!) and fired up Go 4, and discovered that I can read the number of times batteries have been charged as an option in the app. That’s all I was asking really! Of the 2 batts I got with the MP, one had been charged 7 times, the other one 9 times.
(It did come with a FlyMore kit but the Ebay seller said he had ‘stupidly mislaid’ the 3rd battery - the price paid reflected this - although I suspect from markings on the boxes that he had 2 MPs so maybe the 3rd battery which I guess he’d kept back had done more work. Or perhaps I really have got a Good Buy here, the aircraft itself and all the bits truly are immaculate, with all the original boxes).

1 Like

It’s worth signing up for a free Airdata account. You will get a lot of information about your aircraft. I only bought a paid version because i found it so useful.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks I appreciate that and I will do, cheers.