Finesse and control (it is not)

Got out this evening for a buzz about with a couple of packs with the new Mambo :smiley:

2 Likes

Some good flying there mate. Thought the crossbar was getting it at one point - thats my usual trick :weary:

1 Like

Don’t worry the goal posts get plenty of attention from me usually :laughing: I need to go through my vids and dig out all the crashes to stitch together :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Loved the dive gap at the beginning! Is that using tracer now? You’re looking way more confident on the sticks. Amazing what air mode can do :rofl:

1 Like

Haha yeah surprising the difference airmode makes :rofl:

2 Likes

Cheers mate I feel more confident on the sticks too. Trouble is my confidence is trying to write cheques that my skills can’t cash :rofl:

My video feed is still breaking up closer than I feel it should though :thinking: I even turned the output up to “25mw” :smirk: and it didn’t make a huge difference. I’m going to try adding a capacitor to the battery pads to see if that makes any difference?

Was it ok before you replaced the antenna and pigtail? Have you got the connections tight?

1 Like

The video has never been that great since I got it. It has the new pigtail and antenna and all fitted nice and tight. The other thing is the vtx is built into the fc. If I can’t get it to improve I will look at replacing the fc and get a separate vtx at the same time I think

What kind of distance should I expect on analogue video on 25mw?

Depends on environment but should get pretty reasonable signal 100 meters maybe a little more.

@Nidge might be in a better position to answer that as he has more experience than I do :+1:t2:

1 Like

Would be interesting to see if someone else’s goggles get better range. It could be my fusion module or goggle antennas :thinking:

1 Like