First build

Yeah obviously unplug it but just to deactivate the buzzer it’s plug in and unplug within 3 seconds. So if you landed and not crashed you’d need to unplug this will activate the buzzer so you then need to plug back in and unplug again with in 3 seconds.

It’s for when you can’t access the button on the buzzer on say a cinewhoop where the buzzer is tucked away in the frame.

1 Like

Yep, did all that… both out in the field and on the bench. It’s never worked… every time I’ve had to press the button.

Believe me I’ve tried… over and over again.

Just an update everything purchased and should be here next week. I know its a cheeky 1, has anyone purchased anything from Your FPV and would anyone have a discount code ?? as Iv got to purchase 2 more motors and props from there ??..

No worries if not :+1:t3:

Karl @notveryprettyboy posted one a few days ago but he posted an image only (with no text) so I can’t search for it :see_no_evil:

ok no worries worth a try

Found it, but after all that it was for Drone Authority, not yourpfv :man_facepalming:t2:

lol no worries Ill just order them :+1:t3:

might have. let me have a quick look

No worries mate Iv ordered it but thanks :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ok mate. Mine was drone authority anyway

I don’t think YourFPV do discount codes :thinking:

But the last order I made I got some xt60 connectors and blue aluminium standoffs thrown in for free as an extra, which I thought was a nice touch :+1:t2:

Quick question, does anyone know any 3D printing site where you can download the designs ??.

Yeggi is like a 3d print comparison site.
Thingiverse is popular as is stlfinder

Cool got them and found what Iv was looking for. Do you get different grades of the plastic?. The reason I ask is due to me keep smashing up the canopy on my beta85 as I practice acro with it.

My skills are improving :thinking:but I get a bit carried away thinking I’m better than I am. So I was thinking i could get a couple of the canopies made up in a softer plastic. I know unmanned tech offer a service :+1:t3:

Tpu is what you want chief.

Cool more bounce than break :+1:t3:

Are you coming Sunday geezer?

Was unaware anything was organised, due to new job been a bit out of touch lately…

Where is everyone meeting up ???

I’m off to the towers about 10 if anyone is interested ??

Found it your at Bennerly Viaduct I might be able to pop down, have plans in the afternoon then off to watch Venom later. Will check in with her in doors see what the schedule is…

It’s probably telling that my first thought was, “Venom are touring?”.:metal: :laughing:

1 Like