First flight for me

First flight today for an absolute beginner, going to go out again to get more practice in, I’m a mature lady and this was quite a challenge for me, but I did it. Definitely need to get the hang of the controls then take a video as-well but I did enjoy it.

16 Likes

Hi Mandy - welcome to GADC. We all have to start somewhere. Practice as much as possible and there are plenty of experienced members on here that are more than happy to help. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome - and good to hear your first flight went well :+1:

1 Like

Accomplishing that first flight, it’s a great feeling isn’t it! :slight_smile:

There are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people here so don’t hesitate to ask anything, no matter how small. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you failed to ask before the excrement hit the rapidly rotating blades …

Welcome to GADC

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Mandy and welcome. I am a mature lady flyer as well and not far into my drone journey. A bit of practice is all it takes to get your confidence up. Good luck and look forward to seeing some pictures - I still have to post my first ones on here!

1 Like

Hi Mandy, welcome from the Black Country.
Remember what Chairman Mao said, “the longest journey starts with the first step” (or something like that anyway!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to this forum. The first flight is always a bit fraught, the confidence will come quickly for you I hope. Happy flying.

1 Like

@Ladyflyer the bug for flying only increases! Get those batteries on charge. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for your lovely words

1 Like