Flight Plan Xmas Day

While others are sleeping and hungover from the night before I’m going to take advantage of it and do some flying no traffic no people, heaven :+1:

11 Likes

Yes it would be

Apart from the thousands of people who received drones for Christmas :rofl:

8 Likes

and the british weather , lets hope it ok :joy:

1 Like

Not where I’m going I will show my backside on Stockport town hall clock if anyone turns up lol

2 Likes

Weather here near Portsmouth looks great for Christmas Day, no rain and wind below 10mph. Batteries going on charge when i get back from playing Santa tomorrow night!

3 Likes

@macspite cannot fault you happy Xmas flying

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Loving all these plans, honestly this weather has kept my new drone in the box for the past month, roll on spring. Be good to see what you guys post over Xmas day.

1 Like

We will believe me :+1:

1 Like

How does that work? I hope you’re not going to be flying in the dark over peoples’ chimneys! :rofl:

4 Likes

Just had a message from the CAA saying my PfCO (Permission for Christmas Operation) has been restricted and I can no longer fly a heavy sleigh. So meet the new team - Pip, Squeak and Wilfrid.

Anyone interested in some cheap venison?

5 Likes

I may try to get a flight in tomorrow , weather dependant

Go for it @stevelyt mine is an early start 60 miles to travel :+1:

HAA HAAAAAAA Too true

I’m doing a family pic from an arial view, weather looks promising for tomorrow in my time slot in Stoke on Trent :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Weather conditions good this morning, just waiting for the sound of 1000 drones.

Merry Christmas fellas

3 Likes

I’m going out later for a flight, I am in 2 minds as whether to offer lessons on the beach via FB or just enjoy myself.

2 Likes

been out , footage not that good , but I enjoyed flying the drone, and no negative comments , people I talked to where interested in the drone, a good day so far

Initial plan aborted @kvetner talk soon about return plan and reason, but had to fly and so I did elsewhere

INITIAL PLAN

I

4 Likes