For sale. 2010 Mac Pro - greatly upgraded

I want to give fellow forum members first chance (before this goes on EBay) at purchasing my photo and video editing flying machine. The specs are as follows: -

2010 Mac Pro 5.1
Latest firmware installed (enabling the use of NVMe high speed SSD’s)
Current running macOS Mojave
2 x 3.33GHz 6-core CPU’s
64GB Ram
8GB Sapphire GPU
1 x PCIe 4 port USB 3 Hub
1 x 2TB, 2 x 1TB HDD’s & 1 x 500GB SSD (used at the boot drive)

Reason for sale is my limited knowledge of ‘patching’ to upgrade the macOS to the latest system prevents me from doing so, so I have bought a new Mac Mini system with Monterey on board. This version of the Mac Pro is regarded as the best to maintain and upgrade - which I have done to a degree but someone with more experience and time will be able to do much, much more. I will be supplying the original ATI GPU (see the pictures) and the original two 2.26 GHZ CPU’s (see pictures). The body is in very good condition, especially for its age, with only some minor scuff marks - no dents at all.

Because of the size and weight it will only be available for collection from my home (where you can see it running) but for forum members I am willing to travel up to 25 miles from my home (near Bolton, Lancashire). Looking for £475. If you’re interested either DM me or, preferably, via e-mail on bcf4363atgmaildotcom.