For Sale a New DJI RC [Sold]

Hi Guys.
I bought this controller in a bundle with my Mavic 3 classic which got delivered today. I was going to keep this as a spare controller (I already own a DJI RC Pro) but have since decided to let this go and use the funds for something else drone related.

As you can see it is still sealed in the packet, has not been used or bound to an aircraft / account and will be sold with the spare pair of sticks that it got delivered with.

Price is £150 and controller can be collected from either my home in Newcastle under Lyme in Staffordshire or my workplace at Winsford in Cheshire (or within a reasonable distance at a meeting point between these places)

If you wish to have it delivered I can arrange this at your cost and will accept either a bank transfer or PayPal (with fee’s paid or friends and family)

Any other questions then please feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks
Lee

4 Likes

Morning Lee

I’ll have this off you mate. I’ll be coming past NuL tonight between 7 and 8 so I can pick it up no probs.

John

4 Likes

No problem mate.
I’ll PM you the address etc now :+1:

OK mate, sound.

Thanks for the hassle free transaction John, it was great to meet you.

Could someone tell me how to edit the title to say sold? I don’t have the usual edit button available.

3 Likes

Will edit for you.

1 Like

Many thanks mate :+1:

Thanks Lee

1 Like