For Sale: DJI Mavic 2 Pro [SOLD]

For Sale: My Mavic Pro 2 complete with all ancillaries - smart controller, spare propellers, Polar Pro ND filters, DJI propeller guard, 5 DJI genuine batteries, YX charger for Mavic 2 (charge 4 batteries and smart controller at the same time). All in an MC backpack (see photos).
The Mavic 2 Pro has been flown a total of 55 minutes since I have had it. Never been crashed, no marks, scratches, dings or damage to body or original props. Flight log attached as proof.
Price now asked £850
Located in NW Lancashire near the town of Carnforth.

Flight Log
Postage charges will be extra but not yet known - will be sent by courier with full transit insurance cover for loss or damage and tracked. Or it can be collected in person by prior arrangement.
Richard

6 Likes

I am interested.

@yogi053 if you click on @RichardBG name, then the blue “Message” button, you can start a private conversation with him there :slight_smile:

Hi Yogi053,
Where in UK are you located ??
Richard.

I’m in Glasgow.

OK - let me know if you are still interested !!! This is all mostly new stuff that has never been used - as you can see from the flight logs - only 55 minutes of flying time since I have had it. The prop guard, the spare props, the Polar Pro ND filters and even some of the 5 batteries - have never been used at all. Total cost of everything in that case is well over £1200 and I’m looking for a quick sale - hence the low asking price.
Richard

Not in need of a drone but that is a very tempting deal :cold_sweat:

Thanks for that Ping Spike.

If you still have it for sale, I’ll take it

1 Like

NOW SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

3 Likes

And very happy with it too, I am!

3 Likes