For sale. Fatshark Hdo2 goggles, Sharkbyte vrx, tbs fusion. Bundle or will split

For sale… Bundle or split.

Fatshark hdo2 goggles & optional head tracker module.
Sharkbyte vrx.
Tbs fusion module.

The goggles come with a case and the original box (which has a tear in it). These are really nice premium goggles. There is some dust under the lens which you can’t really see when flying, only when the screens show black with no hdmi signal. Adjustable diopters and ipd. There is an optional headtracker module you can install if you wish. I’ll bundle this for free (worth over £50). The goggles have a clean power supply modification to run either a sharkbyte or walksnail vrx if you wish. These are under 2 years old.

The sharkbyte vrx works perfectly and is fully supported by Hdzero. Hdmi cable included. As is the hdo2 mount. This is under 2 years old.

The tbs fusion is a top of the range analogue receiver. It has the upgraded rf board with increased sensitivity. This is around 3 years old.

No antennas are provided (except the sharkbyte built in patches). No battery is provided.

Prices:

All in bundle…£400
Goggles…£250
Sharkbyte…£100
Tbs fusion…£100

If you want it posted, It’s £10 for the bundle or goggles only, free if the sharkbyte or tbs only. Or we can meet up for a demo if you are a serious buyer. I’m in the Midlands, but I do travel a bit.

Free returns if you are not immediately happy (return postage would be at your cost though, with tracking number). No extended warranty obviously.

Any questions, please ask, as this is a lot of money.

4 Likes

Offers welcome

Sharkbyte possibly sold.
Fusion withdrawn.

Hdo2’s still for sale. Now £200. Try and buy at the big meet if still available.